It is important to realize that we, at SAI, are committed to protecting your privacy rights. We acknowledge your right to keep your personal, financial, and health information confidential. Because of this, we have created this document to explain our privacy promise to you. We are concerned about your privacy and assure you that we will do what is required of us to safeguard your protected information. In addition, we are complying with both state and federal laws, which require all financial institutions to notify you, our valued customers, how we intend to treat the non-public personal information that you have entrusted us with.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
SAI collects information from you required both or our business and pursuant to regulatory requirements. Without it, we cannot provide our products and services for you. We will be collecting non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Applications or other forms, such as name, address, Social Security Number, assets and income, employment status and dependent information;
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as account activity, payment history, and products or services purchased;
- Consumer reporting agencies, such as credit relationships and credit history. These agencies may retain their reports and share them with others who use their services;
- Other individuals, businesses and agencies, such as medical and demographic information;
- Izzy Assessment Entries – Our proprietary assessments will collect data points you enter in order to provide you with the specific knowledge that would be relevant to you;
- Instant Online Quotes – Our instant quoting system will collect data points you enter in order to provide you with an instant quote. This information will be sensitive in nature as it ensures an accurate instant quote, similar to when you purchase an insurance policy with our office;
- Sweepstakes Entries from our on-line or paper forms which may include your name, email and telephone number; and
- Visitors to our websites, such as information from on-line forms, site visitor data and online information collection devices, commonly called “cookies”. We use Google Analytics for our site visitor data and you can find the full privacy terms for Google as well as how you can control the information Google gathers when you are visiting our website. View their policy HERE.
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH YOUR PROTECTED INFORMATION:
The information SAI gathers is shared within our company to help us maximize the products and services we can provide to our clients. We will only disclose your protected information as necessary for us to provide the insurance products and services you expect from us. SAI does not sell your protected information to third parties, nor do we sell customer lists, however, we do share your information with our direct business affiliates. We may also disclose all of the information described above to third parties with which we contract for services. In addition, we may disclose your protected information to medical care institutions, medical professionals, insurance regulatory authorities, law enforcement, other government authorities, or to affiliated/nonaffiliated third parties as is reasonably necessary to conduct our business or as otherwise permitted by law.
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES:
At SAI, we have put in place the highest measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of customer information. We will handle the protected information we receive by restricting access to the non-public information about you to those employees and agents of ours who need to know that information to provide you with our products or services, or to otherwise conduct our business, including actuarial or research studies. Our computer database has multiple levels of security to protect against threats or hazards to the integrity of customer records, and to protect against unauthorized access to records that may harm or inconvenience our customers. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard all of your protected information.
YOUR RIGHT TO REVIEW YOUR RECORDS: